Re: scirocco-L-digest V1 #1686

RE:  Paint protection and badges

CO Cyclist sell high mil clear protection tape in ~2" wide format for
~$5.  But warm it up before removing.  Took off bike's paint when I
removed. There are also propietary protection products out there.

Small items like the "VW" on grill can be painted using plastic model
paint designed for flexing.  On bro's GTi, I used the red 3M pinstriping
for his Euro bumper on VW.  Looks OK and has lasted 4 yrs.

HTH,
-- Brian D./OH
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all...
Firesign Theatre