Re: I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!

>From: "Jason87VW" <jason87vw@nac.net>

>I drove a co-workers 88 8 valve Cabrio yesterday,...MAN! It was a joke...I
>could not believe how slow it felt, it was a
>stock 8 valve, I seem to remember my 8 valve being a lot quicker.

like I said, my 8 valve Scirocco (stock) really seemed to tear ass,
>especially compared to the Cabrio..

Lessee, 88 cabrio.... basically the same motor, but with DIGIFANT
management, and most likely a 3.67 final drive. That will make a huge
difference over the CIS-lambda of the rocc, and a 3.89 FD.

Oh, and the solution to the winter-car-blues is, of course, to come on out
to Cali. Everyone else is here. Drove my 78 to work this morning, weather
was about as severe as we see, rain. Feels nice.

Jonas
85 Scirocco 2.0
78 Scirocco 1.8
87 Scirocco 16V