Re: Tire options for 16" wheels...

> > Hey all,
> >   I am finally looking into a new set of rims...probably going to go with
> > a 16x7.5 rim, but I need some feedback on what tires would be the best.
> > I have considered the Nitto NT450, the Yokohama A520, and the Kumho 712's.
> > Anyone run these tires and like to share their opinions?

   Ben, I have heard good things about the Toyo T1-s which I believe is
available in the 215/40/16.  At least it might be something to consider.
Hopefully someone who runs that size, or perhaps in a 205/40 if they're
made, will come forward.  As far as rubbing, Bradley Peet ran the 215/40
on this Mk2 for a while.  Maybe he'll chime in...

 Andre'
 Lime Green 79
 ICQ #76283458
 http://www.mk1scirocco.com