Tire options for 16" wheels...

Hey all,
  I am finally looking into a new set of rims...probably going to go with
a 16x7.5 rim, but I need some feedback on what tires would be the best.
I have considered the Nitto NT450, the Yokohama A520, and the Kumho 712's.
Anyone run these tires and like to share their opinions?
  Next debate is tire size...since the rim is 7.5" wide, I am thinking about
either a 205/40/16 or 215/40/16... anyone using 215's on their rocco?
I am definitely concerned about rubbing issues...

So, any thoughts?  I appreciate the help!

=====
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v
81 Scirocco