Re: HELP... Need DrSide MK1 fender ASAP

In a message dated 2/5/01 11:37:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sciroccodriver@yahoo.com writes:

<< Just like the subject says... I need a drivers side
 fender in nonrusty condition ASAP.  I don't care where
 you are, please help.  BTW, JCWHITNEY shit doesn't fit
 right.  :-)
 Dan >>

   I didn't know JCWHITNEY  even carried panels beyond bugs and jeeps. How
bad was the fit up? Would drilling help or is it WAY out there?
  I'm getting to the point that I might try to salvage the fenders on my
'rocco by stripping and filling with lead. Any fenders I get would get the
side marker holes filled anyways.

Carl
77rocco
89fox