Re: HELP... Need DrSide MK1 fender ASAP

DAN wrote:

> Just like the subject says... I need a drivers side
> fender in nonrusty condition ASAP.  I don't care where
> you are, please help.  BTW, JCWHITNEY shit doesn't fit
> right.  :-)
> Dan
>
> --

There are two different models of fender, what year(s) is yours?

In other words, do you have flat turn signals or later wrap around ones?

I can find you a fender in the yard this weekend (I'm in Cali, hardly
any rust out here).

I understand they are a drag to remove with out melting the goopy tar
stuff inside.

TBerk