Re: Tire options for 16" wheels...

Ben,

My 16's have the Nitto NT450's on them.  I think they are 225/40/16's abd do
slightly rub with my Jamex springs.  Performance wise they really suck!..
they have pretty bad grip.  But the upside is that they have a really good
tread ware.  I have driven on mine for 2 summers now and havent noticed a
huge difference.. and you know how far i have driven ;)  My friend with the
(bleck) Honda has the A520's... they are THE best tire i have ever
experienced, grip wise.  But they wear fairly fast, so if you do alot of
traveling they will go balled quick.  As for rim options... give Enkei a
call, im sure they will have a wheel design you like ;)

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'88 Jetta GLI 16v (New winter car)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)