Re: Tire options for 16" wheels...

Sorry if this has been said already, but...

if you want the best street performance tire on the market and money is not
a problem, I would go with the Toyo Proxes T1-S.  Unbelievable wet AND dry
traction.  Superior to the Yoko A520.  The best tire I've ever owned, and I
think Shannon Fenton will agree since he bought a set.  They are available
in 215/40/16 (best size for 16" wheels, correct diameter) for about $150
each.  Also available in 215/45/15 (yes, correct diameter!) for those who
want to stick with 15" wheels.

Bradley
88 Scirocco 16V
96 Passat GLX Wagon