Repair questions.Lots of em.....

I have to make preps for repair on the following items as they are on the
top of the list.
87 rocco 16v
   nuespeed lower front swaybar
   eurotech upper
   nuespeed lower rear

CV axles.
Outer joints. -- (one just busted the boot. neither are making noise)
 -- How do I tell which axles I have 100mm or 90mm?
 -- How do I tell if I have the good rebuildable axles of the crap ones.
 -- I am assuming Potterman is the man for the rebuild kits.

Suspension.
  on the driverside lower control arm the clamp that contains the bushing
for the sway bar is no longer attached to the rear control arm mount. the
passenger side is secure. My question is was it welded, is it a stock part
that I can goto a yard and get a replacement. or what? Also since Im gonna
be tearing apart the stuff anyway should I upgrade/replace the bushings?
THe car already handles awesome. near zero body roll with a tire with a
slow leak (goodyear somethings on em).

Camber adjustment.
   The camber adjustment is bad enough that I need to do the level method
described on the tech page. (PO wore out a tire) any advice on what to
adjust it to?

Engine mount.
  Im getting a high freq buzzzzzzzzz in the steering wheel. the rear
tranny mount has been replaced. the front one looked ok. and the one on
the passenger side looked ok. I havent looked at the drivers side other
one. but what am I looking for in these.

Tranny.
   Reverse. The tranny was revently replaced by a shop in town by the PO
(still under warranty) and it fails to stay in reverse. is there an
adjustment for the short throw shift kit or do i just take it back and say
try again. (they are just a swap it shop) if they do which tranny should i
request.

Electrical
Light switch and plug. euro lights did the oh crap im melting on these
items. So I need to order them from somebody Potterman again?

Body
Sunroof.
  It appears that when I opened the sunroof it scuffed the paint about
midway down on the front to back axis with a scuff mark about 4-5" (10cm)
wide with black dusty debris.. any suggestions before I start tearing that
one apart? cause I love the sunroof. And I am NOT leaving it closed.

Power Mirrors
   I need access  to plug them back in. (went to paint shop working came
back not working according to PO) what is the best non-descructive way to
get at them.

Interior
Passenger window (power)
 very slow moving. pitches fore and aft doring up and down motion. THis
happened after a smashed window replacement. WHat is the proper alignment
procedure.

Hmm. maybe i'll take pictures of all this work and send it to rocco.org
for tech tips.

Need
  Bentley manual...

 Soon to be very nasty and greasy. (next weekend gotta get all the
parts.,..)
87 rocco 16v. getting repaired...
91 VFR750F go really past machine...