From: doug czajka <scirocco16v@europe.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2001 4:37 PM
Subject: camber settings

> i know this has probably been asked before, but I did search the archives
and it didn't really help me much.  The car is an 88 16v and i'm getting new
tires soon and need to get an alignment as well.  This car is my daily
driver, and will also be auto-xed in April.  So my question is, what is the
ideal camber value for a daily driven and auto-xed car.  TIA

http://www.getpennytalk.com/cgi-bin/adforward.cgi?p_key=RG9853KJ&url=http://
www.getpennytalk.com