camber settings

i know this has probably been asked before, but I did search the archives and it didn't really help me much.  The car is an 88 16v and i'm getting new tires soon and need to get an alignment as well.  This car is my daily driver, and will also be auto-xed in April.  So my question is, what is the ideal camber value for a daily driven and auto-xed car.  TIA

--

Doug C.
'88 16v

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup