Re: camber settings

>i know this has probably been asked before, but I did search the
>archives and it didn't really help me much.  The car is an 88 16v
>and i'm getting new tires soon and need to get an alignment as well.
>This car is my daily driver, and will also be auto-xed in April.  So
>my question is, what is the ideal camber value for a daily driven
>and auto-xed car.  TIA
>

>Doug C.
>'88 16v
>Raleigh, NC

Doing a quick search for 'camber' in the archives, I got 124 hits,
and a fast read of the
results revealed several use cases and recomendations...settings for
what you want to
do are most likely in the neighborhood of 1.5-2 degrees negative,
with 1/16 toe out.

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net