Re: camber settings

> Doug-
>   Listen carefully when Meze tells you it's a trade-off.  You're not going
> to find ONE setting that is optimal for both street and auto-X.  I hope you
> weren't expecting a magic number; since the better the handling, the more
> wear your tires will experience.....
> (No Free Lunch)

Well, I wasn't really looking for a magic number at all.  When i put my new struts in the front about a year ago, i had set the camber to 0.  I will be new to the whole auto-x thing this year, and figured a little negative camber would help out, but needed some tips as to what would be good considering i must also use the car as a daily driver.

Brett, I too got a bunch of hits on the archives, but i guess i got lazy and didn't read through enough of them to find my answer...thanks for the help though

I'll think i'm going to go with -1.5 camber and a 1/16 toe in to begin with, and then as i get more comfortable and experianced with the auto-x thing i can vary it to suit my needs. Also, how often do you guys recommend rotation of the tires? as soon as they show sign of wear, or on a regular basis?

--

Doug C.
'88 16v

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup