Re: 2.0L 8v Questions

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Doctor Dubsalot wrote:

> I can only conclude from my own experience that a
> knock sensing system doesn't work well with
> mechanical lifter. If you could direct me to any
> information regarding modifications that might allow a
> solid lifer/knock sensing setup to work, I'd greatly
> appreciate it.  Thanks!
Hi Dubsalot,

sorry i dont have any specific tech info, but try these links:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=143272&postid=1119033#1119033

(last post on this next one)
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=142621&postid=1121584#1121584

sorry i can't find more, but i got the impression from this kind of stuff
it would work, but havent done it myself, so cant say for sure..

take care,

Steve