Re: Scotty on the West Coast UPDATE

Hello all,

Just wanted to let you all know that I met up with Scott Williams last
night. He is staying with Randy B in Danville, CA both last night and
tonight, and they are both planning on driving down to the LA/Orange County
area on Thursday. I think he'll head to San Diego after that before he heads
back East again.

For those of you in Southern California, you should try to meet up with him.
He's a great guy and very knowledgeable about our cars. And he said my car
is fast, too :). Definitely worth your while to meet with for dinner, a
drink, ice cream or whatever.

I'm glad I had the chance to meet him in person.

-- Craig Williams
1981 Scirocco S 2008cc 16V (As seen in 01-2001 Sport Compact Car) 15.114 @
91 MPH
1991 Passat Wagon 2.0 16V (For Wife & Son)
2000 Saab Viggen (20 psi, Turbo charged monster)15.047 @ 94 MPH
Northern California, USA