Re: Kick her to the curb - Was: Why we own our cars, the short version...

> > <<they break, over and over again, putting way
> > too much money into them,

Instead of $500 a month for a new car?

 pissing off girlfriends
> for bringing home
> > more, it all adds up to Scirocco ownership.>>
> >
> > Yeah and what is it with Girlfriends and Scirocco.
>  Why do the have such a
> > deal with them.  Mine always says shit about my
> rocco all the time,  "Why
> do
> > you still have that car, why do you still wash it,
> why do you still work
> on
> > that thing da dadadadaaa bla bla bla bla bla,

Dump this chick . . .

> > Dudes, have you ever broke up with your G/F cause
> she hassles you to much
> > about the rocco?

Been there, etc.

= Good idea!

One of the reasons I'm with my girlfriend (now wife)
is that she IS into VW's. She understands what I like
and does not hassle me about it (and vice versa).

It makes life much better!

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)