Re: Kick her to the curb - Was: Why we own our cars, the short version...

I quote "sweetie, why are you selling your new golf and rebuilding the scirocco?"
"Well, my new golf sucks ass. It breaks and costs me too much as far as payment and insurance goes."

Woman: "oh, ok."

:)

To the curb dude.
	-ghuff