Re: (Was-Re: 87 scirocco) Why we own our cars, the short version

At 11:40 AM 12/18/01 EST, you wrote:
>Yeah and what is it with Girlfriends and Scirocco.  Why do the have such a
>deal with them.  Mine always says shit about my rocco all the time,  "Why do
>you still have that car, why do you still wash it, why do you still work on
>that thing da dadadadaaa bla bla bla bla bla, Since you love that car so
much
>why don't you go jack off in it? "

  Haha, did you tell her it would get to messy to do that in the car,
besides thats what you keep her around for?

  I havent broken up with a GF over my rocco ever, but I have only had one
that had a problem with it. She had problems with lots of stuff. I didnt
have a problem telling her buh bye. If they cant handle you having a hobby
and enjoying working on cars, and dont respect the fact that you like those
cars, give her the boot. If she nags now, don't expect it to ever get better.

Brad