Re: (Was-Re: 87 scirocco) Girlfriend VS Scirocco

If it were me, she'd already be gone!!  If she was the marrying type she
would share your interests not cut you down because of them.  Dump her and
move on, your only wasting you time if it isn't meant to be!!!  (Man, do I
sound like Ann Landers or what!?)

Dave