Re: If I didn't have bad luck.....

rich,
  i've got a window to replace that if you need it.  it's yours for the cost
of shipping.  i have no need for it, knock on wood:)  it has some tint on
it, but it shouldn't be to hard to get it off.  i also have the rubber trim
for it too.  if you want it just let me know.

Dave Margretta
`87 8v scirocco
`83 rabbit 2 dr