Re: Scotty on the West Coast UPDATE

Craig Williams wrote:

> For those of you in Southern California, you should try to meet up with
> him.

Teulie and I spoke to him yesterday while he was hanging out on Haight
St. in SF with Randy.  We didn't ask them what they were shopping for.. ;}

Tomorrow night we're going to Dromo 1, the indoor kart track here in
Orange right by the Potterpeople's place.  Mike & Kristen, Doug, and I
are going to meet up with them at Virtual World.  Shawn, you coming
up?  If you haven't done Dromo 1 yet, you need to!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA