Re: Stroker Crank

Jesus Kervin! You're as bad as I was when I was 18. Build an engine in
your bedroom and then carry it outside to for the freeze your ass off
install.

Anyway, a 2.0 long block weighs just under 200 lb. I'm thinking the
short block is ~150 lb. I can pick one up, but if you're carrying it up
and down stairs two people would be good.

You do know that the stroke of a stock 2.0 VW is 92.8 mm, so the
"stroker" crank that started this discussion is a "stroker" for a 1.8 or
smaller, but is a "destroker" for a 2.0???
Dan