Re: Stroker Crank

Walking around holding a VW shortblock is possible for
one person. Impress your friends, scare your mother!

IMHO, a living room is a suitable place to build a
motor, done it. You can watch TV, eat your meals,
while doing it.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

--- Dan Bubb <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com> a écrit : > Jesus
Kervin! You're as bad as I was when I was 18.