RE: Mk1 body kit: screwed once again...

John C. Worden Wrote:
> Damn, Scott, that really sucks.  They're still sending the remains of it
> aren't they?
> Maybe you could salvage some of it.  I hope it was insured at least.

Apparently the kit's remains will simply be returned to the sender. I'll
have to follow up with them to find out what sort of condition my stuff is
in. It'll probably be another week or two before I hear anything.

Meanwhile, UPS is going to initiate any paperwork with the shipper. I'm
pretty much out of the picture until the shipper gets the stuff back. This
totally blows... :^(
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region