Re: Mk1 body kit: screwed once again...

Scott,
Remember the one below that went up on e-bay a month or so ago.
BTW I don't think it is a Z2 bodykit, in the Zender catalog it is simply
referred to as a "body kit".

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=592385496
&r=0&t=0>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=592385496&;
r=0&t=0

Maybe the winner of the bid might be interrested in some sort of deal to
have someone in his area reproduce them.
You might also be able to use this amount in your negotiations with UPS.

Dirk seems to have some good luck finding this kind of stuff used.
I just got a Mk1 Zender Z1 body kit from him a couple weeks ago.
It arrived in perfect order and packed to survive the trip over the pond.

Just some thoughts.

Randy
81 Scirocco S "Cosmos"
81 Scirocco S "Mars"