Re: ATS Cups....FRIGGEN AWESOME!

Discount Tire is supposidly the supplier here in the US, called them, they
only listing for a 4x100 is a 15" with an 28ET....I think this offset
would not work for a 15" rim on a mk1, yes?

Eric

On Tue, 7 Aug 2001, Randy B wrote:

> Nate,
>
> This thread came up on VW Vortex in the Golf 1/Jetta 1 forum a while back.
> This address was posted:
>
> < http://www.ats-wheels.com/index_gb.html >
>
> I didn't see a US distributor on this website, but the word is there is a
> distributor in Canada somewhere.
>
> They are very cool looking wheels, my 3rd favorite street wheel for the A1
> VW's.
> I had to choose between:
>
> BBS RS's (Cosmos-street)
> Ronal R-10 "Turbos" (Mars-street)
> Revolution RFX (Mars-track)
>
> Unfortunately the ATS Cups came in 4th so I sold them to Craig for his Mk1
> 16V monster.
> At least this way I will get to see them frequently on a Mk1
> Scirocco.....just not mine :D
> HTH
>
> Randy
> 81 Scirocco S "Cosmos"
> 81 Scirocco S "Mars"
> The Beauty and The Beast projects

Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic
88 Scirocco 16v (Parts car)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox