Re: Mk1 body kit: screwed once again...

--- Scott Williams <scwillia@genuity.com> wrote:
> Guys, I have very sad news. The Mk1 body kit that I diligently worked to
> source and then possibly reproduce has been reportedly destroyed in shipping
> from California. This is the second consecutive kit that I found which then
> slipped out of my hands for one reason or another. I really can't believe
> this. I am crushed, frustrated, and disgusted.
>
> Perhaps this was just never meant to be. I don't know.

 Don't say that!  Scott, we (mk1 owners) *need* a kit for our cars!
I sure would be frustrated too, especially after all you have done, but
please don't give up.  I for one really appreciate your work in trying
to make this happen (and I know many others appreciate your efforts too!)
Well, please keep us all posted on what happens...

=====
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v
81 Scirocco 1.8 8v