Re: Mk1 body kit: screwed once again...

At 11:15 AM 8/8/01 -0400, Scott Williams wrote:
>Guys, I have very sad news. The Mk1 body kit that I diligently worked to
>source and then possibly reproduce has been reportedly destroyed in shipping
>from California. This is the second consecutive kit that I found which then
>slipped out of my hands for one reason or another. I really can't believe
>this. I am crushed, frustrated, and disgusted.
>
>Perhaps this was just never meant to be. I don't know.
>
>http://www.dubtechnik.com/Sciroccoglry/Page1.html
>______________________________
>Scott F. Williams

Damn, Scott, that really sucks.  They're still sending the remains of it
aren't they?
Maybe you could salvage some of it.  I hope it was insured at least.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V - Needs an oil pump gear
'78 Scirocco Bronzish Gold color, 4 speed.