RE: 16V top end clattering - impending doom?

Try a baffled oil pan. I've completely dropped oil pressure (on a previous
car 76 2.3L CapriII ) from doing stupid turns... :-)
oh well the car got sold while i was in AK... Brother took it for a joy
ride (no ins, no plate, no lisc. caught doing doughnuts in the HS parking
lot!
brian