RE: engine decision's... I have made up my mind.

actually you have something there. That is prolly why I can run a full on
4-2-1 straight pipe (plus glass pack) on my 91 VFR (0.750L) and not have
the problem cold air rushing in to bend valves. the pipe is nearly 3-4 ft
long and about 2.0" in diameter at there "muffler"
brian