RE: [mk1] Floor plan replacement?

(FYI, we're talking about a '77 Rocco)

I looked again at JCWhitney's Web site, and found replacement panels for the
seating area floor of a Rabbit.

"Repair an extra-large area—from inner rocker panel to center hump, from front
edge of rear seat to firewall (extends up approx. 10-1/2")."

For some reason, I was assuming that a replacement pan would include the trunk,
center hump, etc., not just these areas. I guess if anything would fit a Rocco,
this might be it. Anyone think/know this would fit? FYI, I'm not looking for
perfection, but SCCA autocross rules say the floorpan has to be "stock", so I
can't just weld in a flat sheet of metal.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/product.jhtml?CATID=36402

Thanks!
Neal