Re: [mk1] Floor plan replacement?

At 9:58 PM -0700 4/5/01, John C. Worden wrote:

>Are there enough Scirocco parts in the catolog to make it worth getting one?
> I checked out the URL but you have to send them $6 and then they'll send
>a catolog.  Most places only have a couple useless items for Sciroccos, I
>figured
>you might have looked through one.

I did; I remember seeing stuff for Rabbits, including all the parts
you'd need to convert to single rounds.  They had the fenders/core
support.

When I talked to my neighbor just now, he didn't have it handy.

I will try to get it this weekend and scan some stuff.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |