From: VWMikeLVW@aol.com [mailto:VWMikeLVW@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 8:04 PM
To: sixteen.volt@gte.net
Subject: Re: [mk1] Floor plan replacement?

sixteen.volt@gte.net writes:

I seem to have a problem with pretending to own a mk1 Scirocco lately...

If I were to own, say, a '75 Scirocco with a rusted-out floor pan, what
would my
options be?

Does anyone know of a company that produces floor pans like you can get so
easily for the aircooled VWs? Already tried JCWhitney. No dice.

Maybe those JC Whitney rabbit pans will fit? It's the same floor pan, you'd
think it would fit.

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel - trust me, a replacement is on the way!
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)