Re: cops in corvettes, md watch out

In a message dated 4/5/01 4:35:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time, pbureau@home.com
writes:

Reminds me that trip I took with a buddy, in a 944 carrera on the highway
strip on the salts (near vegas.) nice flat highway... great speed....

damn was tha...? Yeah.. I think it was... (insert cherries light up 5 secs
up
on our ass) please note were were doing 160MPH at the time we say a car on
the side of the road, white no marking on it, looked like a vette.. (yanno
was paying attention on the road.. enjoying the sped.. blablabla..)
anyways when the guy pulled us over, I stepped out and gawked at a 76
Stingray with a turbo-charged-blower-with-10" belt-driving-that-sucker Cop
car with-nasty-looking-SLICKS-an-troley-wheels on it.
that sucka, had a 6 point belt, recaro seats and NOS. man, we were flying,
and he was a a dead halt, and caught us in less than a mile.

Now that... gentelmen and ladies... is a cop car...

Sad part of the story: he never let us take a picture of the car.

You didn't tell us if you got a ticket or not though! Inquiring minds want to
know!

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel - trust me, a replacement is on the way!
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)