Re: cops in corvettes, md watch out

On Thursday 05 April 2001 07:13 pm, you wrote:
> so i am driving downt he road in my 76.5 FI super scirocco 2.0L car since i
> just got new rubber for her paws and she is home. SO the story begins
<SNIP>

Reminds me that trip I took with a buddy, in a 944 carrera on the highway
strip on the salts (near vegas.) nice flat highway... great speed....

damn was tha...? Yeah.. I think it was... (insert cherries light up 5 secs up
on our ass) please note were were doing 160MPH at the time we say a car on
the side of the road, white no marking on it, looked like a vette.. (yanno I
was paying attention on the road.. enjoying the sped.. blablabla..)
anyways when the guy pulled us over, I stepped out and gawked at a 76
Stingray with a turbo-charged-blower-with-10" belt-driving-that-sucker Cop
car with-nasty-looking-SLICKS-an-troley-wheels on it.
that sucka, had a 6 point belt, recaro seats and NOS. man, we were flying,
and he was a a dead halt, and caught us in less than a mile.

Now that... gentelmen and ladies... is a cop car...

Sad part of the story: he never let us take a picture of the car.

--
Patrick Bureau
85 8v Titian Red Scirocco