Re: MK1 Experts Advise Needed.

Generally anything in the drive train and suspension/braking is swappable.
I belive all bars except the upper will swap . Of course the MK2 will have
heavier spring rates so your car may be jacked up a bit . The mirrors dont
directly fit , the seats do , power windows I dont know but I am sure could
be modded to work .
A general rule of thumb of swappable parts would be anything bolted to the
heavy guage metal or extended floorpan if you will . (make any sense?)

Jasin
MK1 mutt