MK1 Experts Advise Needed.

Title: MK1 Experts Advise Needed.

 Okay.  I need some advice (quickly if possible) from anyone who
has a Mk1 and has done upgrades on it.

 I have a line on a '75 mk1 that supposedly has a perfect body (okay I
have to go see this).  Drive train is toast (someone tried to rebuild the engine and left it in pieces I am told).

 I Currently have an '82 with a tonne of parts collected for this project.  So far I have a complete 16V brake set, Boge struts/shocks, neuspeed spring set, upper and lower front braces, front rear sway bars from the 16V, electric windows, mirrors, heated leather seats, etc, etc, etc.  (soon to buy 2L aba engine and header)

  WHAT IS SWAPPABLE BETWEEN THE MK2 and MK1 systems?

Cory