16v Motronic and 5th Gear Questions...

Hey there all -

	Well, I'm getting ready to drop a 2.0 in my beastie from a
Passatt, and I'm wondering how much it would cost (and how much of a
PITA it is) to swap it to Motronic. I've also got a 1.8 16v that I'd
like to do the same if it's a reasonable amount of money. Anyone got
da stuff I need?
	Also, I'm thinking of getting a different 5th gear set for
the 2.0 for better cruising rpm's since I'll be roadtripping that car
a bunch coming up. Anyone know how much they are? I hear you can get
it in the tranny without pulling the whole shebang too.
	If ya'll can email me back directly that would be great...

				Thankee,

					Ben Patterson
Ben Patterson 				Cell  - 650.274.7525
Networking/Macintosh			LiNCS - 650.725.4630
Systems Engineer			Email: bpatterson@stanford.edu
CRC-LiNCS/ITSS				Stanford University

"Try to remember there is no spoon..."
					- The Matrix