Re: site info

I looked over the car pretty closely and I didn't see any evidence of
cutting on the pillars or hydraulic prying tool marks. That would have
been the how the firemen would have extracted the occupants isn't it?
Surprisingly, the drivers side door will open with a bit of effort. Did
the driver walk away?

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/