Tailgate wanted

Since winter is well on its way here in MN its time to get plans going on
painting my 80 S and replacing a few panels while I am at it . I already have
a new door and my bodyman says he can repair my spare set of fenders by
cutting out the rust and welding in some new metal .
What I do need is a tailgate (rear hatch) since mine has a crease along the
spoiler like edge and some rust also . I know shipping is pretty much out of
the question so I am wondering if anyone has a rust and dent free one for
sale that lives a few hours away from the Mpls MN area .
I would even go as far as Detroit since I will be there for the International
Auto Show again this winter .
If I get her all painted and shinied up I might even drive it to Waterfest .
Anyone ever go 20 hours in a MK1? I think it would be a great human feat to
drive it that far :)

Jasin
quickest MK1?