Re: Tailgate wanted

> If I get her all painted and shinied up I might even drive it to Waterfest
.
> Anyone ever go 20 hours in a MK1? I think it would be a great human feat
> drive it that far :)

    took us about 14 hours (tho only 10 hours of driving, 4 hours of
repairs/gas/food) going to waterfest this year.

    i agree, 20 hours would be quite the feat.  you had better do it, cuz
i'll be back again next year, and we is going to have to line it up, sucka!
:)

> Jasin
> quickest MK1?

    oh man.  tell me that isn't getting me juiced!  i'm currently finding
out if the local (i.e. 100 miles away) dragpark is open tonight.  if it is,
and the rain does not fall, then i'm heading down there.  the bastard needs
13s....

    and, in case you didn't know, kevin black is pulling 11.74 @ 118.78mph
in his 81 rocco (http://www.pocketrocket.on.ca/framesmain.htm take a look at
the 1/4 mile gallery..and don't forget to add your name to the "top ten"
list).  we've got a long way to go... :)

jason
the mad bastard