Re: What are you guys hoping to get out of these cars??????

Ive owned camaros, nice gas hoggin V8s, great topend, get 1./4 mile, yup
better than my scirocco! A friend of mine has a corvete that will out
handle my scirocco, and of couse leave me behind, yup there great cars, but
not nearly as much fun as my scirocco, hell I dont "race" my rocc, I have
no need to do 150 mph, as for yourmotorcycle..hmm.thats not a friggin car
you dolt, its like comaparing apples too oranges two totaly differant
things. I could have a differant car, but I would rather enjoy the
incradably fun one I have

At 10:25 AM 9/3/00 -0400, you wrote:
>"Since this list is full of mod-dreamers, there MUST be someone that
>actually has done some
>real mods and not just talk about it."
>

>I am not sure I heard what you are driving?
>
>Sounds like something you don't know how to make run to me........
>
>Can U please define "real mods"
>
>Some of us actually know that making a Scirocco anymore than it is... might
>be a waste of time and allot of times a waste of money. The car for me is
>where I want it when I bought it except for a few little details. If I
>wanted to go fast I would get out the cycle. Again if I want to show
>anyone's Scirocco "where the bears shit in the woods" I would get out the
>cycle. Its a fun car but it will never be a fast-great handling machine
>unless I was to totally throw it away and start over. People on here are
>funny talking about 1/4 mile results and "fast Scirocco". Only people who
>have fast siroccos are people who have never gone fast. Only people who have
>great handling siroccos don't know how to handle something fast. Some people
>I have seen from this list have very nice cars no doubt....some even zippy
>(to refrain from using fast like using God's name in vain). These cars can
>be made moderately fun with some time and money.
>
>I know this may start a flame up but I did not mean to put anyone's precious
>Scirocco down so don't pout to me about why you like your car so much or why
>do I even have three siroccos if I am going to put them down so much. I like
>VW and particularly sciroccos for many reasons. But to come on this forum
>and point at allot of people I have seen sink allot of money/time into cars
>that are at best ever moderately zippy makes me wonder what one is actually
>trying to achieve. What is your mod achieving car going to do that has not
>been done 5000 times by someone else and found to be the same (not enough).
>Hell I have a bike that will do 0-60 in under 2 seconds and will reach 100
>in under 6 and this is not enough for me.
>

>Scirocco contents My three cars are still in my garage sitting :)
>

>P.S. Boy did I have allot of fun with my bike this year!!!!
>

>--

Iam the meaning of life

(MAD)Josh
87 16v seidl