Re: What are you guys hoping to get out of these cars??????

Mike,

I'm going to have the Scirocco either way.

I am intent on improving it though, mostly with parts from the greater
VW/ Audi/ porsche family. This brings me satisfaction, pride in
ownership let alone craftsmanship, and a better than showroom floor car.
But even if I didn't I would still keep it and would be happy.

If I wanted a rocket car I would go see NASA, same with a motorbike.
(Leave the bike out of it, it's not germane. I have a TREK 800 hybrid,
modified. It'll do things my Roc never will, but so what?)

lastly, I have no doubt that I might be doing the very same thing that
5000 guys (& gals) did before me, that might be the wise thing to do
though, right? Shoot, I do have some James Bondian things up me sleeve
but I better pay attention to my predecessors or reinvent the space
saver tire all over again.

You seem cranky, why is that?

TBerk
'my flamin?