What are you guys hoping to get out of these cars??????

"Since this list is full of mod-dreamers, there MUST be someone that
actually has done some
real mods and not just talk about it."

I am not sure I heard what you are driving?

Sounds like something you don't know how to make run to me........

Can U please define "real mods"

Some of us actually know that making a Scirocco anymore than it is... might
be a waste of time and allot of times a waste of money. The car for me is
where I want it when I bought it except for a few little details. If I
wanted to go fast I would get out the cycle. Again if I want to show
anyone's Scirocco "where the bears shit in the woods" I would get out the
cycle. Its a fun car but it will never be a fast-great handling machine
unless I was to totally throw it away and start over. People on here are
funny talking about 1/4 mile results and "fast Scirocco". Only people who
have fast siroccos are people who have never gone fast. Only people who have
great handling siroccos don't know how to handle something fast. Some people
I have seen from this list have very nice cars no doubt....some even zippy
(to refrain from using fast like using God's name in vain). These cars can
be made moderately fun with some time and money.

I know this may start a flame up but I did not mean to put anyone's precious
Scirocco down so don't pout to me about why you like your car so much or why
do I even have three siroccos if I am going to put them down so much. I like
VW and particularly sciroccos for many reasons. But to come on this forum
and point at allot of people I have seen sink allot of money/time into cars
that are at best ever moderately zippy makes me wonder what one is actually
trying to achieve. What is your mod achieving car going to do that has not
been done 5000 times by someone else and found to be the same (not enough).
Hell I have a bike that will do 0-60 in under 2 seconds and will reach 100
in under 6 and this is not enough for me.

Scirocco contents My three cars are still in my garage sitting :)

P.S. Boy did I have allot of fun with my bike this year!!!!