Re: What are you guys hoping to get out of these cars??????

In a message dated 09/03/2000 10:20:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lerb@redrose.net writes:

<< I am not sure I heard what you are driving?

 Sounds like something you don't know how to make run to me........

 Can U please define "real mods" >>
An original Callaway built, 82 Callaway Turbo Scirocco #10 of 20 built.
Turbocharged @ 11psi, intercooled, water injected, HKS AIC microfueled, sway
bars, stress bars, koni ajustables, neuspeed springs, bonrath strut bearings,
neuspeed short shift, neuspeed weighted shift lever, audi 5000 turbo CPR,
european advance distributor, blah, blah, blah....Runs perfect, but looking
for others with experience.