Help in rewiring headlamps, please.

Tell ya what I want-

I want to rewire the headlamps in all my roccos so that whenever the
headlamp switch is in the MID position and the ignition is in the RUN
position, the entire system (handlamps, sidemarkers, taillights, etc) are
ON.  When I turn the car off, ALL the lights go off (including headlamps).
If I turn the switch to full on, then the system comes on completely again.

Thereby I can normally just keep it in the MID position and always have the
lights on when driving, but still have the ability to override the system
and turn them on with the ignition off by putting the switch full on.

Understand?

Anyone have any experience or comments on this?

-PK