Re: Help in rewiring headlamps, please.

RoccoPhil wrote:

> Tell ya what I want-
>
> I want to rewire the headlamps in all my roccos so that whenever the
> headlamp switch is in the MID position and the ignition is in the RUN
> position, the entire system (handlamps, sidemarkers, taillights, etc) are
> ON.  When I turn the car off, ALL the lights go off (including headlamps).
> If I turn the switch to full on, then the system comes on completely again.
>
> Thereby I can normally just keep it in the MID position and always have the
> lights on when driving, but still have the ability to override the system
> and turn them on with the ignition off by putting the switch full on.
>
> Understand?
>
> Anyone have any experience or comments on this?
>
> -PK

You going to have ANY parking lights only mode? btw- I like the idea of
having full lighting available, with or with out the key/ ign ON.

(See the previous post about rewiring stuff for a sim thread.)

You can do most any thing you want, draw it up on paper, be ready to
build (overbuild) with the highest quality and plunge in.

btw- this can be done through the use of relays.

TBerk