Re: Goodbye, Mini...

Shannon Fenton wrote:

> The new Mini Cooper S will will be coming to the states with a Supercharged
> 1.6 16V putting down 150hp, 0-60 in less than 6 secs. I cant wait....it
> better have the racing stripes though...

Uh, it's gonna need more than 150 horses to pull a sub-6 0-60 run!

I've got my eye on that beast too.  Possible "true" successor to my '83 GTI.
Only thing that irks me about the thing is the gaudy interior that looks
like it was penned by a former Ford Taurus designer on acid.  But I'll
try to reserve judgement until we see it in the flesh..  :0

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0