Re: Interior Q's

--- Steve H <16vrocco@del.net> wrote:
>   Has anyone removed the seat, and taken the car
> somewhere to get the back carpeted ?

I currently have my passenger seat, rear seat, and
rear deck removed so I can do an extensive clean
up/re-carpet job. I have been seriously considering
leaving the rear seat out and carpeting the area where
it was. There is a ton of extra room back there, it's
like having a station wagon's worth of space.
I need to stew on the idea for awhile. I would already
have the carpet back in if I had bought my new Aiwa
MP-3 capable CD player and all of the speaker wire to
go under the carpet already. Hopefully I'll have it
all together soon, it's too damn noisy right now.

Later...

=====
Jeff Lowe
Garland, Texas
'86 Scirocco 16V (Daily driver)
'64 Type-34 Karmann Ghia (In desparate need of parts!)
'59 Euro Spec Beetle (Waiting for resto)
'98 Ford Explorer XLT 4X4 (Family Outing mobile)