Re: Interior Q's

My back seat is up in the attic somewhere.  I removed
the seat and spent $20 at pep boys for a roll of
carpet.  I made a pattern of the back floor using
newspapers and tape then laid it on the rolled out
carpet.  Cut it out and threw it in.  I did use a
piece of angle aluminum and some sheet metal screws to
go along the rear edge so the carpet also covers up
the rear light innerds and doesn't move.  It looks
very nice (almost factory) and I've gotten several
compliments.  I make new rear interior quarter panels
from vynal and pegboard to fit the 6x9s in without the
rear deck. Bout the only gripes I've had were the
added noise(rear seat muffles the sound) and I can't
carry around passengers(doesn't bother me at all)

george-